Thursday, December 12, 2013

More Mantle...

I seriously can't get over this mantle... I brought over some decorations so we could get a little more of a lived in feel...

We just moved into a house with a fireplace... Nothing like this (yet) but I have really loved decorating it... I got these gold frames that my friend picked up from a yard sale for me... She knows me too well...

I got this chalk art from Recipe For Crazy's etsy shop last year, and put it in the yard sale frame with a red velvet matte... I out it in there just to see the size thinking I could switch or paint the mat, but I ended up kind of liking it!

Mason jar globes are a anthropologie knock off that I made last year...

And the redd books I snagged from savers last year for $0.50. So really it all boiled down to what I could find on hand!

I also grabbed these staggered size candles from ikea... They were basically free... So cheap... Drew keeps asking when we are going to light them... I keep staring back at him blankly.... Boys (shake my head)...

The real beauty is this mantle... I die...

Well and my $4 savers mirror... Can't beat that...

 

Happy decorating!

If you need woodwork, tile or any general construction done give us a call 801.244.8790

 

No comments:

Post a Comment