Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wallpaper....

I have been pulling some wallpapers together for clients...

(via)

I'm crazy about wallpaper... I love it so much in fact I DIY-ed it here, here and here...

I have been gathering wallpapers that catch my eye here.

(via)

A twitter of birds, this has such a fun natural element and can help pull a bunch of colors into a room.

(via)

Grey and yellow.... I die! And that turquoise trim with the double pencil mould is amazing!

 
This big bold print is beautiful, with the touch of gold... You know how I feel about gold (as can be seen here)...

(via)

This wallpaper, that mirror.... Match made in heaven...

Even just a little nook looks amazing with wallpaper.

(via)

So light and neutral.... It looks incredible with that marble wainscot.

(via)

I would love to do this map wallpaper in a nursery!

And... This.... Wallpaper.... It's even more amazing in person!

(via)

The metallic background is such an unexpected element to bring to a room.... I need it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment