Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Water Noodle, Marble Run....

FamilyFun magazine has got it all! Seriously, this marble run idea cost $1.00 per noodle, and duct tape.... The kids played with this for HOURS! Awesome!

The set up was as easy as it was cheap! Just cut s noodle in half, ( you can see I didn't do it perfectly in half. I did better on the other noodles. I wasn't paying very close attention.... Always smart when using knives.

We took the family fun idea, and ran with it, we ended up connecting four water noodles. Going up two flights of stairs.... Amazing! Seriously, so easy, so cheap and so worth it!


Check out the family fun site for more details...
http://familyfun.go.com/playtime/marble-launch-708146/



6 comments:

  1. Lindsay, come be my kids' mom for a day, they need you! :) Thanks for the cute idea, we will be purchasing noodles and duct tape tomorrow. You know the summer is almost over when your kids are tired of swimming. Keep these fun, inexpensive ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun! wish my kids were little again!

    I run Fun Family Crafts, a site similar in nature to Craftgawker and Spotlight, but different in that it's a library of craft tutorials geared only at kids. I would love it if you'd stop by and submit this to be featured! (I link to you, I don't post your tutorial on the site) Feel free to submit as many kid friendly craft tutorials as you like! http://funfamilycrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your craft on Fun Family Crafts and had to share it on my blog!! This looks like so much fun!! Come check it out: http://vixenmade.blogspot.com/2011/08/favorite-kids-craft-round-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article and great knowledge about michealangelo marble. I love this story and enjoy with your words!

    ReplyDelete