Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Camping...

Drewpy's parents were in town last weekend. For a little family fun fest Drew's brother and sister-in-law arranged for us to go camping up American Fork Canyon.... I don't think I have ever been up there..... It was AMAZING!

Seriously so lucky to live in Utah, just thirty minutes from our house.... Reminds me of Europe...

We had an awesome time, eating great dutch oven meals, talking, laughing about Vibram fivefinger shoes ads.... Or maybe that was just Drew and me.... Either way it was funny!

Fun to take the pooches into the wilderness, let them sniff and dig to their hearts content, while we hung out and squeezed an adorable baby!

But seriously the views........ Incredible..... Definitely requires a return trip.

And upon returning home, I lost my iPad camera connection.... And found it again, so radio silence will end...

1 comment: